News & Events :
- Clarke and Company Selects Q4 Health's QHIX Platform for Their Private Health Exchange
- Q4 Health, Launches QHIX Private Health Insurance Exchange Platform
- Workplace Benefits Renaissance
- OneAmerica National Sales Meeting
- Private Healthcare Exchanges: Helping Employers Dive into the Private Exchange Market
- 26th Annual Benefits & Forum
Healthcare and health insurance are rapidly evolving. With Q4’s integrated benefits and private exchange platform, brokers are able to give their employer clients online benefits management capability usually found at Fortune 100 corporations. Brokers can actually grow their book of business with Q4’s market leading tools and services.
- Category: Healthcare
- Published on Monday, 10 December 2012 10:03
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 6005
Quadrant 4 is the largest independent provider of comprehensive information technology (IT) services to hospitals, physician practice groups and other healthcare providers in the United States. Our IT services include application maintenance, development and hosting services; infrastructure and data center management services; disaster recovery and business continuity management services; systems integration services; technology and clinical help desk services; electronic medical record and electronic patient record (EHR) implementation and sustainability services; business intelligence and data analytics services; ICD-10/5010 migration services; and security, privacy and risk management services.
We also deliver critical business process solutions that include health information management (HIM) services (including medical record management and storage, transcription, coding, clinical documentation, release of information and EHR services) and revenue cycle services (which include a comprehensive array of patient access and patient financial services).